Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To Kill an Angel (Blood Like Poison #3) by M. Leighton

Goodreads Summary:

Ridley Heller thought her life would be perfect and trouble-free once she had Bo back. Unfortunately, she couldn’t have been more wrong. Learning Bo’s true identity has left them with their most difficult decision yet. They have two options. One, they can run away together and spend eternity looking over their shoulder, hiding from both God and Sebastian. Or, two, they can find a way to kill Sebastian. Ridley feels like there’s really only one choice, but killing Sebastian has a major down side for her—it will leave Bo mortal and her a vampire. She’ll be doomed to walk the earth alone for all eternity.




My Review:
This was my favorite book in the series. The way Bo and Ridley's love grew was beautiful. The way they cared about each other was portrayed so well in the writing. This was a crazy combination of paranormal creatures. From vampires to angels, demons etc. I couldn't have guessed the ending even if I tried! We are also introduced to yet more new characters. Including one in particular that I really liked...Cade! 


There was death in this book. Fyi. I can't say that I felt bad about some of them however. I felt bad about one in particular but, I won't say which one it was. One thing that I particularly liked was the way the words would appear on Ridley. Awesome concept!!!


The ending was perfect for the series and I am sad to see the series end. I look forward to reading more of M. Leighton's books!

No comments:

Post a Comment