Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rival Demons (Peachville High Demons #5) by Sarra Cannon

Amazon Summary:
After narrowly escaping death at the hand of the Order of Shadows, Harper finds herself thrust into the strange and beautiful world of the shadow demons. But crossing through the portal doesn't mean she is safe. The Order of Shadows is determined to bring her home and transfer the Prima line to the Harris family. They send their most vicious hunters after Harper. Hunters who will not stop until they have found their prey.

Determined to keep her safe, Jackson takes her deep into an underground world filled with dangers of its own. Here, Harper will begin a journey that will teach her more about herself and her own path than she ever imagined possible.

But will her relationship with Jackson survive?

If you haven't read the other books in the series this review may contain spoilers for you!!

My Review:
I honestly do not know how I could give this book series more praise! I absolutely love this series. Rival Demons has every element of an amazing book. Love, fear, heartache, and happiness.  I feel such a connection with Harper. She is such a strong female character and someone that I think readers can look up to. I am always up for a strong female character. She comes into her power even more in Rival Demons. And yea, I like it. She is a pretty awesome witch! Rival Demons takes you to a whole new world, the Shadow world. I was so excited to see what happened once the characters ended up there. I was not disappointed with it either. The descriptions of this new place are amazing. I could picture it in my mind while I was reading. It seems like such a beautiful place. It was very fun to be introduced to a new place and loads of new people! I officially love Mary Anne!

I know I always say a little something about the romance in these books. However, I don’t want to give anything away. I still really like Jackson, I feel like he has Harpers best interests at heart. It’s super cute! But, that’s all I am willing to say sorry! You will have to read to see what happens with these two!

The ending blew my mind and I can’t wait for Demons Forever, which is the final book in the series. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great reviews!! I can't tell you how much it means to me to read when someone loves the series. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a free site where we can read the full series? plz help

    ReplyDelete