Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn

Goodreads Summary:
Madison Daniels has worshipped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the line between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering.


Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Except all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70’s honeymoon suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more than fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first…


FYI this is not a YA book and is intended for adult readers!


My Review:
Ok this is an adult book written by Jennifer Armentrout under the pen name J. Lynn. This book was amazing! I could NOT put it down..and I didn't. It is considered a novella at 172 pages in ebook format. I purchased this book and read it in 4 hours. I was instantly sucked into Madison's life. Her brother is getting married and she is the maid of honor in the wedding and her lifetime crush Chase is the best man. It is quite obvious that she has the hots for Chase and he clearly knows it. They go back and forth with little arguments here and there which only makes their blissful moments so much better.  In a particular part (the period slightly before the end) I was like NOOOO! (out loud at my poor Kindle).This book full of heartache, love, sex, and is an emotional roller coaster. It's a quick read that I encourage anyone who likes a good romance to pick up. 


Jennifer Armentrout has proven that she has a wide range of writing skill. I hope that she continues to utilize this form of writing! Move over Fifty because Chase is here! If I could give it more then 5 stars I would because it was that good. 

2 comments:

  1. Tempting the Best Man was funny, passionate, sweet and freakin' hot at all the right times and makes a perfect, light and happy feel-good read! I just hope next time Jen writes about a rock/movie star, I've a thing for stories about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was amazing! The sequel Tempting the Player is out now!

    ReplyDelete